Skeptical Believers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The study of spirits and hauntings with a fair amount of skepticism as well as belief.

Joliet - The Haunted Doll

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Zodiac : Capricorn

Joliet - The Haunted Doll Empty Joliet - The Haunted Doll

Post  Admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:26 am

Joliet - The Haunted Doll Jolie

Joliet"The Real Haunted Doll" might just be haunted and cursed! The story if Joliet seem to reach back over 4 generations. Anna G. Says this cursed doll was passed down from mother to daughter in her family . And each daughter was cursed to have two children a son and a daughter and each son died at 3 days old. The family believes that each spirit of the boy children is cursed to inhabit the doll until Judgment Day.

Joliet is said to be heard crying in the night with the voices of several infants at once. Often is heard a piercing scream that sends chills down the spine of any mother," it can be heard quite clearly ", says Anna. "I lost my only son at three days old from mysterious circumstance in the hospital. " My Mother lost a Son the same way as did my Grandmother and Great Grandmother." " As I have been told by my mother the cursed Doll was given to my Great Grand mother by a jealous friend for my Grandmother as a toy when she was pregnant with her second child a son who also died at three days old." Each of us in my family have loved the doll and cared for our lost children to this day." My only daughter will do the same one day when she is older."

"We have not tried to get rid of it because we know the souls of our lost sons or trapped inside and do not want them to come to any harm." : It is a haunted curse that my family bares." " I have consulted Mediums, Psychics, Paranormal investigators and the clergy." They all say I'm crazy." "But I know what I feel and know is true to me"!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:55 am